Back to Blog
Back to Career
Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (3 – 6 years)
Date : 13-07-2018
We are hiring ” Senior Software Test Automation Engineer” having experience in Python/PHP.
You must have
- Experience in software test automation for complex web and mobile applications, using test frameworks, tools and scripting languages
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, PHP etc.)
- Hands on experience in automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Selendroid, Robotium, etc.
- Hands on experience of load testing tools (LoadRunner, Jmeter, Apache Benchmark etc)
- Strong knowledge of defining and executing test plans for modern web and mobile apps
- Experience in different levels of testing such as smoke, integration, regression, system etc.
- Hands on experience of verifying the bug fixes and documenting the test results
- Hands on experience of bug reporting, tracking, and managing test plans
- Detailed knowledge of complete software development life cycle
- Having know-how of continuous integration concepts and tools (Jenkins etc)
- Familiar with black-box, grey-box and white-box testing
- Able to lead QA team and educating team members for writing automated tests
- Able to take charge and complete work independently.
- Participating in scrum meetings as QA representative and making sure that all new features are covered under automated tests
- Working knowledge of SQL queries for troubleshooting and data access
- Having expert user level knowledge of mobile application platforms (Android, iOS etc).
- Having hands on experience of release planning
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent